Madisonville Police Department
The Madisonville Police Department released the following reports Tuesday:
• Brendon D. Posey, 21, 527 Silkwood Ave., Madisonville, was charged Monday on a Muhlenberg County warrant.
• Billy A. Messamore, 37, 500 N. Kentucky Ave., Madisonville, was charged Monday with contempt of court libel/slander resistance to order and failure to appear on Henderson County warrants.
• Leonard D. Fletcher, 83, 1503 Lomond Drive, Madisonville, was charged Monday with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
• Anthony D. Goodrich, 34, 137 Holiday Place, Madisonville, was charged Tuesday with possession of drug paraphernalia, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (more than or equal to 2 grams of methamphetamine), trafficking in marijuana and second-degree promoting contraband.
• April D. Westby, 42, 333 Dulin St., Madisonville, was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (drug unspecified) and prescription controlled substance not in a proper container.
Hopkins County Sheriff's Office
The Hopkins County Sheriff's Office released the following reports Tuesday:
• Anthony C. Brown, 18, 35 Magnolia Avenue, Madisonville, was charged Friday with fourth-degree assault (domestic violence, minor injury) and resisting arrest.
• Jeffery S. Thompson, 28, 505 Givens St., Providence, was charged Sunday with probation violation and receiving stolen property (under $500) on Webster County warrants.
• Isaac R. Chamberlain, 25, 408 Coleman St., Madisonville, was charged Sunday with non-payment of fines on a Webster County warrant.
Providence Police Department
The Providence Police Department released the following reports Tuesday:
• Whitney Sims, 25, of Providence was charged Thursday with first-degree assault, first-degree robbery, 12 counts of theft by unlawful taking (firearms) and two counts of theft by unlawful taking (controlled substance).
• Terry McNary, 36, of Evansville was charged Friday with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs and operating a motor vehicle on a suspended or revoked operator's license.