A building that was designed to prepare students for high technology soon will be lowered to rubble.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Two Democratic lawmakers in Kentucky say they have a proposal that would eventually more than double the state's minimum wage.
These headlines are links to articles in other publications that may or may not require a subscription at that publication.
- There’s much more to the First Amendment than you think
- Watch out for misleading ads from ‘Doctor Patient Unity’
- Matt Bevin: Kentucky teachers protested during school year to get off work
- Kentucky State Fair to require minors to have adult supervision after shooting scare
- Las Vegas man allegedly flew to Kentucky and tried to kidnap girl in school parking lot
BEIRUT (AP) — Mustafa, a 21-year-old Syrian in Turkey, was at the shoe factory in Istanbul where he worked making army boots when three policemen stormed in, asking if everyone had their papers. He and three other Syrian refugees did not.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump acknowledged Tuesday his aggressive China trade policies may mean economic pain for Americans but insisted they're needed for more important long-term benefits. He contended he does not fear a recession but is nonetheless considering new tax cuts to p…
Good morning Hopkins County. The Hardwick family hopes that you and yours had a great week. I have heard back from several readers asking for us to please bring back Little Prairie Days. This was a three-day event, Friday, Saturday and Sunday -- with rides, entertainment, fun, a parade, beau…
NEW YORK (AP) — "America's Got Talent" wasn't content with just the top spot in the Nielsen company's rankings of the most popular television programs last week. This time it took the top two.