As parents, guardians and kindergartners approached the doors of Pride Avenue Elementary on Thursday night, they were greeted by a conductor who, in a familiar blue suit and hat with a black bill, clipped each student's golden ticket.
These headlines are links to articles in other publications that may or may not require a subscription at that publication.
- Bevin employs scorched-earth policy in classless exit from role as governor
- Be responsible this holiday season, don't drink and drive
- Bevin administration says Kentucky faces $1.1 billion budget shortfall over next two years
- John Schnatter's wife files for divorce, saying their 32-year marriage is broken
- Attorney for former UK student wants to block some evidence from trial in boy’s death
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — The FBI is working under the presumption that a fatal shooting at a Florida naval base carried out by an aviation student from Saudi Arabia was an act of terrorism, the agency said Sunday.
For years, Kim Cobb was the Indiana Jones of climate science. The Georgia Tech professor flew to the caves of Borneo to study ancient and current climate conditions. She jetted to a remote South Pacific island to see the effects of warming on coral.
NEW YORK (AP) — “Frozen 2” blanketed multiplexes for the third straight weekend, continuing its reign at No. 1 with $34.7 million in ticket sales, according to studio estimates Sunday.