- South Carolina QB Noland to have surgery for torn meniscus
- No. 8 Baylor loses Langston Love to season-ending ACL injury
- Jets with lots to fix after embarrassing dud in New England
- Texas Tech fires coach Wells after 2-plus mediocre seasons
- Fall Classic fixture Morton faces World Series newbie Valdez
- Wilson out 2-4 weeks with knee injury; Jets trade for Flacco
- World Series notebook: McCullers out; top 2 picks of 2015 in
- Djokovic, Medvedev highlight rosters for Davis Cup Finals
- Dempsey back as USA Basketball chair; Bird, Durant on board
- Stafford's Rams showing adaptability through strong season
- Vilified in sports world, Astros begin another World Series
- SB champs continue to thrive despite mounting injuries
- A capsule look at World Series between Braves and Astros
- Struggling Eagles have ton of issues, but no QB controversy
- Garoppolo remains 49ers' starting QB despite team struggles
- Offensive lineman Kayden Lyles transferring from Wisconsin
- Despite loss to Rams, winless Lions show signs of progress
- Sudan's military takes power in coup, arrests prime minister
- 4 still in hospital, 2 critical, from deadly drag race crash
- Seahawks without starters Lewis, Taylor versus Saints
The 'Ozark' actress takes on the role of Anna Delvey in this upcoming drama based on the viral 'New York Magazine' story.
Camilla Parker Bowles has described the sadness of watching her mother Rosalind Shand suffer from osteoporosis - a condition that gradually weakens the bones.
The tragedy on the set of the Alec Baldwin film has producers from shows like 'The Rookie' swearing off live rounds in prop firearms.
Uri Geller told Katie Price he could cure her son's blindness - and she thinks he may have done because there is no medical reason why he can now see.
'Saturday Night Live' bosses are "scrambling" to replace Ed Sheeran as musical guest on the 6 November show after he tested positive for coronavirus.