BREAKING BREAD! Each third Saturday of the month, Breaking Bread, a free lunch program for those in need, takes place at 275 W. Center St. (the old Foodtown Building) from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Our next luncheon is the third Saturday of each month. Besides a hot lunch, those in need will also receive bags of groceries for their families. Anyone qualifies who has a need.
Special thanks to all our volunteers, Kevin Cotton and John McCurry Ministries (.com) in Sebree, KY and The Messenger. This is a non-denominational event. A prayer will be said prior to the meal.
- Sat, Aug 21 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Sep 18 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Oct 16 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Nov 20 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Dec 18 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Jan 15, 2022 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Feb 19, 2022 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Mar 19, 2022 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Apr 16, 2022 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, May 21, 2022 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Jun 18, 2022 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Jul 16, 2022 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Aug 20, 2022 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Sep 17, 2022 @ 11:00 am
- Starting Saturday, June 16th, 2018, repeated every month on the 3rd Saturday @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Skaggs to appear in court Monday
- Franklin being sought for two gun-related incidents
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's daughter Monroe names modelling debut
- Keith Edward Clayton
- MCC has 45 students graduating with their GED
- Roy Dale Finley Sr.
- For now, schools set for regular in-person learning
- Fair coming back to Hopkins County
- William Jeffrey Favors
- Sylvester Lewis Johnson
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!