Details for COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY HOPKINS CIRCUIT COURT MADISONVILLE, KENTUCKY 42431 CIVIL ACTION NO.
COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY
HOPKINS CIRCUIT COURT
MADISONVILLE, KENTUCKY 42431
CIVIL ACTION NO. 17-CI-00377
PENNYMAC LOAN SERVICES, LLC,
VS. NOTICE OF SALE IN EQUITY
CHRIS LEAMOND GRAYER AKA CHRIS GRAYER, ET AL.,
By virtue of Judgment and Order of Sale of the Hopkins Circuit Court the undersigned will, on Monday, January 28, 2019, at 1:00 P.M. at the Hopkins County Justice Center in the City of Madisonville, Kentucky, proceed to expose to PUBLIC SALE, the real estate located at 577 Pocahontas Drive, Madisonville, M-23-8-4, M-23-8-3, Hopkins County, Kentucky. See Deed Book 717, page 504, Hopkins County Court Clerk's Office, for the legal description of said property.
TERMS: The real estate shall be sold for cash or on credit of thirty (30) days. If on credit, the purchaser must pay a downpayment of 10% of the purchase price at the time of the sale and post bond with surety approved by the Master Commissioner prior to the sale for the balance of the purchase price, bearing interest at judgement rate per annum from the date of said bond, with a lien reserved upon said property until payment is made in full. The purchaser shall be responsible for the current year's property taxes.
L. Rush Hunt
Hopkins Circuit Court
- Judge calls county a 'hotbed' as confirmed cases hits 26
- As days pass, any chance on returning to classrooms lessens
- Couple postpones wedding amid pandemic
- GE Aviation confirms employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Beshear blames local COVID-19 outbreak on revival
- Second person dies from COVID-19
- County mine down until April 15 due to coronavirus
- Elderly Hopkins County man dies from coronavirus
- Sedgwick facing 4 charges
- Local groceries staying open for community
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!