• The African American Coalition of Hopkins County will host a free Martin Luther King Jr Brunch of Saturday, Jan. 15 from 11 am until 12:45 p.m. at the Larry Carney Center at 230 Martin Luther King Jr Way in Madisonville.
• The Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration Committee will host the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Annual Community Celebration on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at Eastview Missionary Baptist Church at 159 East North Street in Madisonville starting at 2:30 p.m. The sermon will be presented by Rev. Dr. Darvin A. Adams I, with special music by Janet Cunningham.
• The Hopkins County 4-H Council will meet on Tuesday, January 18 at the Hopkins County Extension office beginning at 6:30 p.m. For anyone who cannot attend in person, contact the extension service for more information on attending the meeting via ZOOM.
• MNHHS will be having a SBDM council meeting on January 19, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
• The Hopkins County Extension District Board will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, Jan. 20 at 11:30 a.m. at the Hopkins County Extension Service.
To submit items to The Messenger for publication, email us a email@example.com. Town Crier notices are for non-profit and community oriented events only. Due to spacing, items submitted may be edited as needed.