Madisonville Police Department
The Madisonville Police Department released the following reports Thursday:
• Alexis P. Mullins, 22, of Livermore was charged Thursday with operating a vehicle under the influence.
• Dougrue L. Noel, 27, of Marietta, Georgia was charged Wednesday with non-payment of fines.
• Carrie L. Taylor, 40, of Madisonville was charged Wednesday with driving on a DUI-suspended license and operating a vehicle under the influence.
• Richard T. Williams Jr., 52, of Madisonville was charged Thursday with marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia and public intoxication.
Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office released the following report Thursday:
• Benjamin J. Tidwell, 29, of Earlington was charged Tuesday with first degree strangulation and fourth degree assault. Madisonville Police then charged him Wednesday as a fugitive from Tennessee.