Madisonville Firefighters extinguished a fire that broke out at the bottom of a bag stack at Electro-Cycle at 230 Baldwin Drive, according to a Madisonville Fire Department report.

MFD received an alarm for a fire at Electro-Cycle and upon arrival, firefighters found a fire coming out of a bolted door at the bottom of the bag stack.

As MFD personnel arrived, employees of Electro-Cycle were using a hose to cool the fire and were advised by the firefighters to evacuate the area. After evacuation, firefighters used a firetruck tower to put out the fire from above.

After the fire was put out, firefighters kept an aerial view and monitored the bag stack to ensure no rekindling of the fire. Shortly after, the area was determined to be safe and clear.

(0) entries

Sign the guestbook.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.