Car Fire

A Madisonville Fire Department crew responded immediately to an engine fire in a student's car at Madisonville Community College at 11 a.m. Thursday. "We think the engine overheated," said firefighter Matthew Reeves. Reeves was already at MCC working the fire department booth at the Hopkins County Job Expo when the call came through. "We put it out no problem," he said.

(0) entries

Sign the guestbook.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.