Just like in 2016, President Donald Trump is trailing in the polls in the key battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania -- three states he narrowly won. CNN's Harry Enten explains why 2020 is very likely to be different.
- The Rev. Jerry Cortez Easley
- Mahr Park Trust announces role transition
- Phillip Thomas Ramsey
- Jerry Wayne Jones
- Kevin Norris Clevenger
- Changes made to evening meal pick up hours for students
- Katherine Marie McVay
- Ann Alderson
- Music duo’s relationship goes viral after 'stranger' photoshoot
- McGrath campaigns in Madisonville
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!