More than 90 anti-protest bills have been introduced in at least 36 states, some of which grant immunity to drivers who unintentionally injure or kill protesters while attempting to flee. CNN's Jim Acosta discusses with Rep. Nikema Williams (D-GA), who cautions the Republicans pushing for the legislation.
- Parent arrested following sporting event at Central
- Woman charged after crashing into Harbor Freight
- Former North standouts offering summer training
- Police searching for Madisonville man following chase in Nortonville
- Sandra Kay Baldwin
- Michaels will open Madisonville's 4th Fest
- Danny Lee Reeves
- Dugger's patrons travel to Tennessee for skydiving adventure
- Timothy Carroll Pentecost
- Superintendent search heating up
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!