The Messenger Local Business Stimulus Program
The Messenger is establishing a $100,000 set-aside target to assist local businesses with marketing and advertising services during this historically challenging economic window related to the COVID-19 crisis.
The program will provide a dollar-for-dollar match for qualifying and approved plans. For example, $1,000 investment from a local business will earn a matching $1,000 by The Messenger – an effective 50% discount to the local business.
Local Hopkins County businesses will earn priority approval.
Matching funds are available for print, digital and custom marketing tools.
For more information on how you and your business can apply for this program, please complete the information below.
Together, we will restart our community!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Messenger is establishing a $100,000 set-aside target to assist local businesses services during the COVID-19 crisis-related window of May, June, and July 2020.
- Open to locally owned and operated businesses impacted by COVID-19. Applications accepted via the online form below.
- Programs begin at $250 minimum of matching funds used each month (May, June, and July 2020), with a maximum of $5,000 per month.
- The matching funds are valid only within the terms of the agreement and designated window. The applicant must be in good credit standing with The Messenger.
- All program approvals are the discretion of The Messenger.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the form below with information about you and how additional advertising can help your business. Once you submit, The Messenger will be in touch within 1-2 business days. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
- All applicants will be interviewed by phone to ascertain need prior to approval
- All advertising/spending programs must be outlined and submitted in writing prior to approval
- Program is designed and offered to introduce new local businesses to entire portfolio of The Messenger advertising and marketing tools
- Advertiser must spend equal or higher amount of dollars vs. same period(s) year prior (for matching dollars of $250 to $500) or be inactive for past 90-days (deemed new). Advertisers seeking matching dollars above $500 must exceed pervious year actual investment by $250.
- The Messenger reserves the right to alter, cancel, or change the terms of this offer going forward at any time